On Saturday, November 14th from 10:00am – 6:00pm, we will be hosting the 2nd Annual 3-on-3 CharityBasketball Tournament at Mt Carmel School Gym in Ridgewood. All proceeds raised from this fundraiser go directly to Kerrie Prettitore’s family.
Last fall, the Ridgewood community came together to enjoy a very successful 3 on 3 basketball fundraiser to benefit Kerrie Prettitore’s family. Kerrie is an Orchard mother of 3 children who was diagnosed with colon cancer and subsequently had surgery to remove the tumor. However, a rare genetic disorder has her fighting for her life after a single chemotherapy treatment. One year later, Kerrie is fighting to get better and fighting hard to come home! The medical expenses that the Prettitore family has incurred are overwhelming so in an effort to help out, we have decided to run another fundraiser the best way we know how… basketball!
Again, all proceeds will go directly to Kerrie Prettitore’s family!
• 3 Players per Team (with an optional 4th player)
• $100 per Team
• Boys Division Grades 2 – High School, also an Adult Men’s Division
• Girls Division Grades 3 – High School, also an Adult Women’s Division
Not playing basketball? No problem! There are many ways you can still help Kerrie Prettitore’s family:
1. Volunteer to set up and/or clean up
2. Make something to sell at the bake sale
3. Buy StrongMom merchandise
4. Make a cash donation
5. Simply spread the word about StrongMom.org!